The SentryGPS webportal allows you to customize your view of our GPS tracking map. Through the Settings option immediately below the map showing your GPS device, you can customize the following options:
- Whether or not to show the data collected from your GPS device.
- The ability to select the number of points of data to display from 1 to 50. Choosing 1 will show the latest position reported by your GPS device, while choosing more than one will show the current position along with the appropriate number of historical points of data.
- Whether or not to show visual indicators on your map which correspond to any alert information triggered by your GPS device.
- The SentryGPS webportal allows you to any geaofences you have created for your device directly on the GPS tracking map.
- You also are provided the option of showing connecting lines between points of data (if you have selected more than 1 point of data). This can be useful in helping o establish a travel pattern for your GPS device.